Monday 9 September 2013

Circles of Light

There is an affirmation of the disciple (found here)  from the Lucis Trust which starts with “I am a point of light within a greater light”.  If you ponder on this statement, you find yourself immersed in circles of light.  It works on many levels:

Personality: I, the personality, am a point of light within a greater light which is the body of humanity.

Personality: I, the personality, am a point of light in a 3D world, within a greater light which is the soul.

Soul Extension: I, the soul extension, am a point of light within a greater light, my family of 12 soul extensions.

Soul: I, the soul, am a point of light within a greater light, the monad

Monad: I, the monad, am a point of light within a greater light, god/source.


I put this into a diagram to help visualise these circles of light:

 
 
Have a ponder to see what insights you receive from this statement...

No comments:

Post a Comment